Name one U.S. territory.
The United States has several territories that are under its jurisdiction. Here are some of the U.S. territories:
- Puerto Rico: Puerto Rico is a Caribbean island territory located in the northeastern Caribbean Sea. It is an unincorporated territory of the United States.
- Guam: Guam is an island territory located in the western Pacific Ocean. It is an unincorporated territory and the largest of the Mariana Islands.
- U.S. Virgin Islands: The U.S. Virgin Islands are a group of islands located in the Caribbean Sea. They are an unincorporated territory and include the islands of St. Thomas, St. John, and St. Croix.
- Northern Mariana Islands: The Northern Mariana Islands are a group of islands located in the western Pacific Ocean. They are a commonwealth in political union with the United States.
- American Samoa: American Samoa is an island territory located in the South Pacific Ocean. It is an unincorporated territory and includes several islands, the largest of which is Tutuila.
These territories have varying degrees of self-governance and political status within the United States.